Legion of Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of elites

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction of: Jnutter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JNutter3006
Level 1 Slime Monster
Level 1 Slime Monster
JNutter3006

Introduction of: Jnutter Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of: Jnutter   Introduction of: Jnutter EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:58 am

Gonna Follow the Same Example Sai used.

Name ; Jack
Gender; Male
Location; Colorado, USA
(Optional) Birthday; 4/15

In-game Main (M) and alt Character Names ; (M) JNutter, (a1) JNutt, (a2) Nutterja, (a3) Esmerejón
Main and alt Character Race/Class ; (M) Night Elf/Hunter, (a1) Night Elf/Rogue, (a2) Pandarian/Warrior, (a3) Worgen/Druid.
Main Faction ; Alliance

Reason for choosing the Name Esmerejón? ; I wanted a Character named Merlin. So i went through every possible language on Google Translate, and this one was not taken. It is Spanish, and I do not speak it. But I got my Merlin!

Amount of Game-time per week ; around 10-20, but not set in stone due to concussion.

Music Preferences ; EDM, Celtic, Pop, J-Pop, Anime, Trance, Chillstep, Easy Listening, Spa... Really anything except RAP.

Other games i play; Skyrim, Fable 1/2/3, Random games on Kongregate, and whatever else suits my fancy!

Hobbies other than Gaming; Reading, Writing Book Reviews, Anime Bingeing, Collecting trading cards, Listening to music, Fishing...

Things I enjoy doing other than my hobbies; Wood-working, Metal-working (That picture is of me pouring molten Bronze! I'm on the left), XC, Swimming, and meeting new people!

Any Photos we can have of you? (always fun to have a visual image of our guildies. Not necessary tough)

Introduction of: Jnutter Img_0710[/url]
Introduction of: Jnutter Img_2110[/url]

Last edited by JNutter3006 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Info)
Back to top Go down

Introduction of: Jnutter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Elites :: World of Warcraft Alliance :: Introduction Threads-
Jump to: