Legion of Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of elites

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd Happenings in the World of WoW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JNutter3006
Level 1 Slime Monster
Level 1 Slime Monster
JNutter3006

Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   Odd Happenings in the World of WoW EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Sometimes weird things glitch in the game. I have found a few, but i know there are more!

First off we have Dae pulling some magician stunts! Rode the boat like that the entire way!! lol!
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW 16665410
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW 16722410

Next we have me jumping off a balcony. And somehow i landed on a sign, even though there is nothing beneath me!! LOL Question Question Question
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW 16797110
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW 16797210
Back to top Go down
JNutter3006
Level 1 Slime Monster
Level 1 Slime Monster
JNutter3006

PostSubject: Re: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   Odd Happenings in the World of WoW EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 pm

More Odd Happenings!

So I was just jumping around, cause I like the flips, and this happened. I tried to replicate it in other spots, but i would just slide down the wall. However, not here! (By other spots i mean a few feet to the left, the other corner...)
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Screen10
Back to top Go down
JNutter3006
Level 1 Slime Monster
Level 1 Slime Monster
JNutter3006

PostSubject: Re: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   Odd Happenings in the World of WoW EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Even more Odd Happenings!!

Ok. Somehow I managed to get myself stuck inside this ring. And, there was no way out. I was just jumping around with my mount, and Boom. There we are.
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Screen13

Now im not sure how i did it, but i managed to get airborne on another sign. This time in ironforge.  Though, this sign i cant even see, so i may have learned to to hover!
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Screen12
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Screen14
Back to top Go down
JNutter3006
Level 1 Slime Monster
Level 1 Slime Monster
JNutter3006

PostSubject: Re: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   Odd Happenings in the World of WoW EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Some More Odd Happenings!

"Excuse me kind sir, But how are you doing that?" "Doing what?" "You are fishing in the air... Are you magic?" "Oh... I dunno. Why don't you accept my quest and we'll both forget this ever happened?" "Um, Ok..."
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Im_sor10

Turns out you can get drunk enough and pass out! However, i didn't have any drinks.... "WHO SPIKED THE FRUIT PUNCH!!?"
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW So_you10

Somehow i got stuck on the Bell... But im floating on nothing.... This is view 2, view 1 is below.
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Stuck_11

This was what I first saw. Super confused. Especially when i figured out that i wasn't stuck on ANYTHING! Guess I'm just magic.
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Stuck_10

Whilst fighting Pirates on timeless Isle, I got knocked off the boat..... And landed here... No idea how, but it's possible to kill the pirates from here and not get shot back!!.
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Stuck_12

Where am I? Hint: Im stuck in the rocks!!!! This was really cool. Was just walking around and thought i could go into this cave entrance. Turns out it is blocked, but not entirely solid. I got about halfway through one rock, and if I sit down you cant see me!.
Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Where_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Happenings in the World of WoW   Odd Happenings in the World of WoW Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd Happenings in the World of WoW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Elites :: World of Warcraft Alliance :: Photos, Screenshots and Videos-
Jump to: